Thursday 15 August 2013

A day in the life

Now that i've been living in Arizona for 2 months without a job/car ect, i've started to develop a routine of things to do in the area or at home that I thought I'd share. So, good morning? 

My basic morning routine is the same for every weekday

- I'm the laughing stock of my local gym 
- I crawl home for 50 minutes in the scorching sun
- I collapse in the shower 
- yay breakfast (BIG BOWL O' OATS W/ PB CAUSE I'M A DEVOTED PEANUT BUTTER LOVER)
- I do something to pass the time until lunch, ah, today let's stalk Alix from icovetthee and see what she's doing. 
- yay lunch time "BECAUSE IM MAKING FAJITAS" - Ross Geller 




My after noon was then spent getting ready, and doing some light cook book reading because I like to think I am a great chef even though I burn salads. 

 Once my mum came home she took me out for ice cream because I think my passion for the hundreds of flavours at the newly discovered Frost Gelato Shop scared her and IT WAS AMAZING, THE best ice cream in Tucson and most probably the whole of America. It was hidden in a beautiful little plaza which reminded me a lot of little European cafes so when I can drive I'll most definitely be making daily trips down there. 

My evenings are always pretty much the same in the week, me and my mum sit on the sofa and discuss how much we want there to be a huge storm. Then we get over it and watch TV. Today, however, there was a huge storm!!!!!!!! 

So anyway, bit boring, but I also wanted to share some of the photos to put emphasis on how amazing my gelato looks and how I pass my unemployed days 

                                                              ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment