Tuesday 17 December 2013

I'm still alive

So you may have noticed *enters tumbleweed* that I haven't posted for the last month *wipes metaphorical dust away from blog* and I really don't have a decent enough excuse to give other than it''s nearly Christmas ...  so i'll just quit the excuses and let you know what i've been up to instead AND let you know that I have a few posts lined up for the next week.


The 4th Avenue Winter Street Fair


I love street fairs and although i've only been to downtown Tucson and 4th avenue a couple of times, the 4th Ave Winter Street Fair has been marked on my calendar for a few months now. I can only describe this as an artists/food lover/youngsters paradise. There was so much to take in including some mesmerising enlarged gem stone images, the cheesiest most mouth watering XXXL pizza slice ever, protesters here there and everywhere, some INCREDIBLE chocolate fudge and of course... a really big cookie. Note to you all, I love cookies more than anything. Anything. So i'm already extremely excited for the spring fair which I suggest you all go to if you're going to be in Tucson next March/April. 

Food, food, food, more food, food. food.
I really do live to eat, and especially love trying out next places and cuisines. Probably the most boring thing that i've been excited about recently is discovering french vanilla Coffee Mate. I now have an average New Yorkers coffee intake. Oops. Somewhere i've wanted to try for a while is the Pita Jungle and my only regret is not going any sooner. I didn't even realise it was a sit down place?! Madness, but i'm now in love. Below you will find my 4th Ave Pizza, didn't even use a filter on that bad boy



Moi

As a result of trying to accommodate my cookie and general food obsession I rejoined the gym. Don't laugh. I'm such a pathetic exerciser, however i've rediscovered my interest in yoga. There are so many benefits to yoga and I love how it's not a race or all physical. It's about knowing your limits, and for even just during the hour long class it's about finding peace with yourself and forgetting all the stress from everyday life. It's also about yoga pants... You will also see a shameless mirror selfie showing my new lighter hair using the Wild Ombre kit, my favourite Urban Outfitters 'omg that's so cute is that your boyfriends jumper?' 'no i'm forever alone, I bought this myself' jumper, and the fact that i'm still wearing shorts in December and I Love it. 


Music

Recently i've been trying to expand my music knowledge. I listen to a little bit of every genre anything so odds are I will always have something in common with you all. Beyonce is always going to be an ultimate fave and unless you've been living under a rock you'll know that for god knows how long she's been making a new album COMPLETELY hidden from everyone. So that has been on a constant repeat, along with Lorde Pure Heroin. Pure Heroin is the first album in a long time where on the first listen I fell in love with every single song, so congrats on that Lorde.

 


I've also been listening to some classic 80's songs like Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes, and Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks. Completely inspired by The Carrie Diaries season 2 coming back into my life. Loving the new shorter blonder hair as well Miss AnnaSophia Rob.




So that is that, my very boring and uninteresting life. If anyone wants to fan girl with me over Sebastian Kydd my twitter is @christiejegan 
I hope you hear from many of you if you have a decent taste in men.




2 comments:

  1. Christie, if you ever find your way back to blogging again (I hope you do!!) I've tagged you to do The Blogger Made Me Buy It tag :)

    http://pinklemonadeworld.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/the-blogger-made-me-buy-it-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christie, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! All the information is in this blog post: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/ Good luck & have fun doing it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete