Sunday 17 November 2013

My Week #3

Firstly, I owe you all an apology. I have been the worst blogger ever recently. Starting a new job has made my life a lot busier than I expected, even on my days off i'm finding myself having lots to do (aside from lazy day movie marathons). So no updates on the blog front, however Instagram, as per, I have found time for...

1. MINI MINCE PIES AND MINI DEVON CLOTTED CREAM! So much excitement for mince pies, double excitement for the Devon (where i'm from) clotted cream.  2. So my new job? Yep, the best cheeseburgers and fries on earth, what calories?  3. That TGIF feeling selfie  4. Dinosawsome (I had an obsession with dinosaurs as a child)  5. Elle and Strawberry porridge colour coincidence  6. Mouth-less/nose-less drawing as I can't draw those...
So I am completely guilty for even my Instagram not being updated or interesting enough, and I promise you I will update a lot more when i've got into the swing of working AND creating a social life.



No comments:

Post a Comment