Sunday 10 November 2013

My Week #2

This is a big deal guys, I made it 2 weeks without forgetting to upload my week in Instagram photo! Yay woo hooray! This week was actually really good, for the first time in a long time i've found myself having interesting things to do everyday. In an attempt to keep my intros short and sweet, i'll go straight into my photos.


1. Sunbathing... In November? Crazy unless you happen to live in an inhabited desert.  2. The most glamorous girl I know turned 18! Happy Birthday to Michelle!  3. My brand new uniform for work (If you know me then you'll know I frequently dressed in a giant cup costume at my previous job)  4. I HAVE A TRUCK AFTER PASSING MY DRIVING TEST  5. Do my eyes deceive me? Christmas is here with red Starbucks cups  6. Selfie, nuff said  7. Christmas decorations are out and spectacular as ever at Anthropologie <3  8. Let the new mirror selfies commence  9. Starting to create my wall montage with the help of charity shops and sneakily moving a mirror from the spare room. shhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment