Wednesday 6 November 2013

The mandatory post

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it mandatory for every beauty blogger to do an everyday makeup post when they're starting out? I guess it makes sense, if anyones even reading this then i'm sure you're interested in what kind of style I usually wear on a day to day basis. So, following the mythical blogger handbook, that's exactly what i'm going to do for you today. 
Here we have a rather poor quality photo of an organised messy makeup collection


I would say my everyday makeup was fairly neutral, the sort of "no makeup-makeup" except more obvious because I cant get away with a sheer base considering my horrid teenage skin. Mascara is my best friend and after seeing a few photos of celebrities without eye brows (Justin Bieber, just lol) I've realised their importance in framing your face so never under any circumstance will I leave them ungroomed. 


ahhh more shocking quality photos for you to enjoy, Barry M's Dazzle Dust in Bronze works wonders for blue eyes. 
Seeing my every day array of makeup laid out like that has slightly worried me at the amount of products I actually use. My bad. 

Face 
Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer for blemishes, Sheer Cover concealer for under my eyes, MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream, UNE 100% Mineral Foundation amazing dupe for Bare Minerals, Sephora Collection Bronzer in Bora Bora, Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam (i'm not 100% if they still make this shade) Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef

Eyes
BarryM Dazzle Dust in Bronze, Maybelline The Falsies  and last but not least MUA Eyebrow Pencil 

I would throw in a selfie of what I look like everyday but I am the least photogenic person I know, so won't scare you with that. 








No comments:

Post a Comment