Thursday 1 August 2013

Zara Mini City!

Afternoon all! SO If anyone has seen a pervious post of mine called I Wish It Could Be Christiemas Everyday you would have seen one of the items on my list was the Mini City bag from Zara in burgundy.

It's August...
and I bought it...
Myself. 

Which I am SO happy about because I love love love it and i'm so glad I bought it. Firstly, my reasoning for buying the bag was that Zara had free shipping and I wasn't sure how long they would have it for, my wooly hat vision for winter is burgundy AND the Pantone website shows that Acai, Samba and Vivacious are all in this fall and my take on that is that burgundy is a mix of them all therefore I absolutely must have it ....  worst reasons ever but I convinced myself and my mum. 


Secondly, let's discuss the bag a little. Some of you may be familiar with the Zara City Bag which was what I was looking for when I purchased this one. I'm a huge fan of structured handbags so I was determined to get one. What made me go towards this one is that it's not overly big and is the perfect size for everyday use where as with the larger city bag I feel it might just be a little too large for everyday activities.

I am a very organised person and like to have everything with me that I could possibly need, which I think is a result from excessively watching 'What's in my bag' tags. Therefore I like to have a lot of pockets and this bag fufils my pockety needs. There are 3 main sections to it, the middle is a zip up large compartment that's padded and is the PERFECT size for an iPad which I now want just for the bag. The other two compartments are very similar and have a popper at the top, one of which has a little pocket for a phone (size wise it's very roomy and fits my iPhone 5 in with space left over) AND .... it has card holders next to the phone pocket which I have never seen before so i'm way too enthusiastic to use them. The handles are big enough to wear on your arm but sadly the bag can not fit a small dog in it (easily) but it also has an adjustable shoulder strap which I prefer to use. Thank you once again Zara.

So merry August Christie, and a happy fall.





No comments:

Post a Comment