Monday 29 July 2013

Big Bang!

Firstly, HELLO BLOGGING WORLD!
I am SO excited to have finally started a blog after what feels like centuries of watching and reading other peoples so i'm happy to finally be a part of the blogging community! 

I thought I would kick of my blog with a highly raved about brand new product of mine which I have instantly fallen in love with. And that is ... drum roll please ... Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in the colour Big Bang.

I am a huge fan of red lipstick but struggle to find a product which has the perfect shade, amount of shine, and has the ability to last and not smudge so I am now feeling extremely satisfied to have finally found one at an absolute bargain of $6

The lipstick looks like a gloss with a doe-foot applicator and has quite a thick glossy texture to it, when it comes to applying it goes on so easily and is very easy to blend all over the lips. As for how long it lasts I was impressed with how long the colour itself stayed as it's almost a stain as well as lipstick and gloss. The glossy finish however does not last as long as the colour which I personally don't mind. 


On the left is the product in Big Bang and on the right is the Revlon Colour Stay Liner in Red which went together perfectly when on

 


No comments:

Post a Comment