Monday 29 July 2013

I wish it could be Christiemas everyday

So it's the end of July now and all I can think about is Christmas ... SURELY there is something very wrong with that and I should be an emotional wreck on the floor, crying that theres only 1 month left of summer... but no. I am longing for being cold, hot chocolates, cosy sweaters and festive food. Which made me start thinking about what I want for christmas and/or my general wish list so off I went to Wantworthy and Polyvore to create the perfect list (to print out and oh so subtly leave on the fridge, in the fridge, wherever) 

So there it is, also please feel free to send me ANY of those items and I will love you and send you cakes and happiness in return :) 

P.S somebody please tell me they are also excited for christmas and are thinking of presents 5 months in advance

My Wantworthy ♥

My Polyvore ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment