Saturday 2 November 2013

My Week #1

Do I even bother with an explanation? As a self-confessed insta-obsessed girl, if you follow me you basically know my entire life as well as I do sooooo i'm leaping onto the blogger band wagon and doing the whole 'my week in instagram photos' thingy mabob. Definitely not the right title, but I promise you i'll work it out by next weeks.

1.Finally started my wall montage in my new room 2. The making of my poster/sweet and sour humus mmmm 3. Every 1st of the month I start my 'make this month 100% healthy thing (by the 2nd i've failed, which means 12/365 days are healthy) 4. Neighbours Halloween party! 5. Going public with my blog to everyone I know eeeek 6. My favourite mascara had to be shared after blogging about it 7. Aah Bisto, cooking a traditional British Cottage Pie 8. BISCUITS 9. The day I found PG Tips over here changed my life 

Granted, this week doesn't look like the most fabulously exciting week, but please feel free to keep up with me day to day on Instagram at @christiejegan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment